- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices extra-thin sandwich bread
- 3 thin slices roast turkey
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese and 1 tablespoon water. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with cream cheese mixture. Place one slice of turkey on each of 3 pieces of bread; cover with another slice of bread to form a sandwich. Place 4 to 6 slices of cucumber on each of 3 pieces of bread; cover with another slice of bread to form a sandwich. Trim crusts from sandwiches, and slice sandwiches in half. Alternatively, use a a cookie cutter to shape sandwiches.