- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium-sized tortilla, corn or flour
- Wholly Guacamole, to taste
- Natural salsa, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Hot sauce, to taste
Slice chicken.Spread guacamole on a tortilla. Add salsa.Squeeze lime juice over salsa.Add chicken on top and add the hot sauce to your liking.Roll the tortilla up and enjoy.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
- 1 flatbread (tortilla, wrap, lavash)
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb flavored spreadable cheese
- 2 tablespoons Wholly Guacamole classic avocado
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 to 3 slices Havarti cheese
- 2 to 3 slices turkey (optional)
- Spread the garlic and herb spreadable cheese on flatbread.
- Spread guacamole on top.
- On one end of the flatbread, sprinkle a line of lettuce and diced tomatoes.
- Layer cheese and sliced turkey beside lettuce and tomatoes, leaving at least two inches of untopped bread at the other end.
- Starting from the lettuce/tomato end, roll up bread/tortilla, tucking in the vegetables with the first roll and proceeding to the cheese/meat.
- Stick in toothpicks to keep the roll rolled, and slice in two-inch thick spirals.