Black Bean and Corn Relish
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans, no salt added
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup reduced fat Mexican style shredded cheese
- 4 2.6-ounce bolillo rolls or baguettes
- 4 tablespoons Wholly Guacamole
- 1 21-ounce slices ultra-thin, lower sodium, oven roasted turkey slices
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- In medium bowl, combine beans, corn, cilantro, onion, vinegar, honey, hot pepper sauce, and cumin; mix to combine. Gently mix in cheese. Set aside.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally, remove soft center, leaving a 1/4-inch thick shell.
- Spread 1 tablespoon guacamole inside each hollowed roll. Top each with 3 slices turkey, 1/4 cup black bean mixture, and 1/4 cup shredded lettuce; top with remaining roll tops.